Goodwood Revival 2013 Competition
Our fabulous friends at The Goodwood Revival have kindly given us two tickets to next year’s event, and as we’re such a lovely bunch here at Vivien of Holloway HQ, we thought it only appropriate to give them away to one lucky winner via a cheeky little competition! The festive season is well and truly here!
The Goodwood Revival has been held each September in Chichester, West Sussex, since 1998 for racing cars and motorcycles that would have competed during the circuit's original period—1948–1966.
This being a classic period for vehicles, design, music and fashion alike, it’s no wonder that so many revellers come to Vivien of Holloway to pick the perfect outfit for such an occasion and now with extensive television coverage of the three-day event, Vivien of Holloway frocks have been known to pop up on screen quite often!
If you are familiar with the Revival, or are looking to take your first steps in to the fast-paced world of vintage racing then look no further.
Just carefully read all the information related to the competition, and good luck!
One lucky winner will receive two Friday tickets to The Goodwood Revival 2013 with the value of £76.
To enter simply answer these three questions:
1. How do you measure yourself to find out VOH size?
2. Which one is the last range of VOH?
3. What does the Vivien of Holloway logo represent for you? (max 25 words)
Please email the answer by Saturday 31st August to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The winner will be announced on the 6th September 2013.
Terms and Conditions:
- The gift voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- The tickets and voucher will be sent by us (Vivien of Holloway Ltd) via post, so the winner will need to supply their address once they have been notified by us.
- Your email address will be automatically added to our newsletter list.
- Competition entries will not be valid without allowing us to use email addresses for this purpose only.