Jobs at Vivien of Holloway
Vivien of Holloway are recruiting!
As our business is rapidly growing, we are looking to expand our team of skilful, glamorous and helpful staff. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us at our headquarters, we want to hear from you!
As our offices are moving premises and our shop is busier than ever, we want to find candidates with a passion for vintage, a hard-working ethic and an open personality. We’re recruiting in many areas from office administration to the shop floor, so please get in touch if you’ve got something special to offer.
In each position, the following skills will be required:
• Strong communication skills
• High level of customer service
• Ability to prioritise while handling multiple tasks
• Ability to work with a diverse client base
• To have an excellent knowledge of the brand and products to use when serving customers
• A passion for the vintage lifestyle
• Should be well turned out
We want to hear from you! If you are interested in pursuing a career with Vivien of Holloway, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with a cover letter and CV with a recent photograph.
Please note, applications submitted without the above attachments will NOT be considered.
Vivien of Holloway is a small, friendly workforce who welcome new members of the team. If you show commitment and passion, there will be plenty of scope to develop a successful career within the company. We offer staff discounts and a uniform allowance so you can have fun dressing for work each day!