We are on the search for a fabulous individual to join our team at our head offices in North London.
We are looking for an all rounder, willing to take their hand to any task given who can assist our packing and dispatch team with a multitude of tasks.
An upbeat positive can do attitude is a must.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9.30 - 5.30 pm.
If you think you are the right person for the job then we cant wait to hear from you!
Email your C.V and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Girl Friday in the Subject Title.
Mail order/ Customer services Manager
We are looking for that magical person who is always ready to help.
You will need a great telephone manor have good computer skills and a knowledge of
Royal Mail business postal system.
Full time Production Assistant
We are looking for a full time Production assistant to join our team based in our head quarters in North London.
Typical Work activities include:
• This is a supporting role for the production and buying team.
• Working closely with the head of Production and Creative Director
• Assisting the head of production with a multitude of daily tasks.
What we are looking for:
• Previous experience within fashion production is essential
• Good knowledge of vintage fashion
• Upbeat can do attitude, highly organised, self-motivated and hard working
• Excellent communication skills
• Can work well in a face paced environment and take there hand to any situation that arises
• Excellent attention to detail
• A real team player
• Passionate about the Vivien of Holloway Brand and ambition to contribute to the growth of the company.
In return we offer:
• Flexible Hours
• Great benefits including clothing discount and allowance
If you think you are the right candidate for the job and have what it takes then we want to hear from you!
Please email: email@example.com
with Production Assistant Role in the Title, your C.V and a cover letter telling us why you would be the perfect for the position!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Part Time Shop Assistants
and Weekend only Shop Assistants.
We are currently looking for Part-time and weekend only Shop Girls to join our dedicated and glamorous team!
We are looking for girls with a true 40s and 50s style and are enthusiastic and passionate about vintage fashion.
The position is based at our Holloway Road Store in North London.
As an ambassador of Vivien of Holloway, your main responsibilities will be as follows:?
• Promote and uphold the image of Vivien of Holloway.
This includes ensuring you represent the glamour of the brand at all times.
• Create and maintain a special connection with our amazing customers and strong fan base by offering a unique and personal shopping experience.
• Retaining customer loyalty by offering a service that goes above and beyond expectations.
• The upkeep of the shop including housekeeping, general maintenance and stock replenishment. Handling cash etc
The successful candidate must demonstrate exceptional communication and customer service skills and understand the values of Vivien of Holloway.
Ideally, the successful candidate would be closely located to our beautiful store in Holloway, North London.
Please send your cover letter, CV and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org