We are looking for a reliable, creative and proactive social media person to join our e-commerce marketing team at our head offices in North London.
Working as part of the E-Commerce Team, you need to show a real interest and enthusiasm in animating our community, curious, aware of the new trends and the retro-styled influencers, and willing to bring new ideas on the table!
You will help manage the social media & boosting followers, generating content ideas. Writing descriptions for the website. Seo research
Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote our items, write engaging social media content.
Create engaging multimedia content such as videos, Instagram stories and form key relationships with influencers/bloggers across the social media platforms.
The graphic design part of this role consists of creating your own content to publish on social media by using photoshop, such as banners, style boards, and editing photos. Editing videos on Adobe Premiere will be a real bonus!
Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement.
Contacting and liaising with Bloggers on collaboration, organizing couriers or postage of loans
• Good written and spoken English Language skills (native / near-native speaker)
• A keen interest in marketing, communications and social media
• Experience with Social Media tools
• A passion for the 1940s and 50s fashion, music, film...
• A keen creative eye and attention to detail
• Highly computer literate.
• Excellent communication skills required and a proactive and highly motivated team player.• Skills on Photoshop and Premiere
If you think you are the right person for the job please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-time shop assistant
We are currently looking for a part-time shop assistant to join our dedicated and glamorous team!
We are looking for someone who has true 40s and 50s style and is enthusiastic and passionate about vintage fashion.
The position is based at our Holloway Road Store in North London.
As an ambassador of Vivien of Holloway, your main responsibilities will be as follows:
• Promote and uphold the image of Vivien of Holloway. This includes ensuring you represent the glamour of the brand at all times.
• Create and maintain a special connection with our amazing customers and strong fan base by offering a unique and personal shopping experience.
• Retaining customer loyalty by offering a service that goes above and beyond expectations.
• The upkeep of the shop including housekeeping, general maintenance, and stock replenishment, handling cash etc
The successful candidate must demonstrate exceptional communication and customer service skills and understand the values of Vivien of Holloway.
Ideally, the successful candidate would be closely located to our beautiful store in Holloway, North London.
Please send your cover letter, CV and a recent photo to email@example.com