E-commerce Product Photographer/re-toucher and Social Media Manager.
We are looking for a multi-talented,multi tasker to join our e-commerce marketing team at our head offices in North London.
Working as part of the E-Commerce Team you will be solely responsible for the photography of all products, this includes clothing and accessories, retouching of images in Adobe Photoshop, creating listings for products on our website, up-loading images to the website, and ensuring all new and existing images on the site are of a consistent high standard
Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram.
Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote new in,back in and coming soon products, write engaging social media content.
Create engaging multimedia content such as videos,style boards, flat lays, instagram stories and form key relationships with influencers/bloggers across the social media platforms.
Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics? and develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement.
• Conducting all e-commerce product shoots – mannequin and still life, and assist in Photoshoots with Models.
• Ensure colour matching and cropping standards are followed
• Photograph products to meet weekly targets and deadlines
• Monitor the online product imagery and incoming products to ensure the listing pages are maintained and updated accordingly.
• Create engaging social media content for all social media platforms
• Reply to all instagram and Facebook messages.
• A keen creative eye and attention to detail,hardworking, reliable and willing to go the extra mile
• Committed to achieving best quality imagery at all times
• Relevant photography experience/degree/qualification
• Proven experience working in a professional studio (ideally fashion/product/online retail environment)
• Have proven experience with DSLR’s and Adobe Photoshop and Proficient studio lighting skills
• Have a good understanding of image colour correction?
• Highly computer literate.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills required and a proactive and highly motivated team player.
• Must be detail orientated, deadline driven, and able to multi ask with organisational and time and management skills.
• Passion for vintage fashion with experience in retail, eCommerce,photography, photoshop, and social media.
What’s in it for you…
•Monday to Friday, 9.30 am to 5.30 pm at our head offices in North London.
•Discount on Clothing and accessories.
If you think you are the right person for the job please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
PART-TIME SHOP GIRLS
We are currently looking for part-time Shop Girls to join our dedicated and glamorous team!
We are looking for girls with a true 40s and 50s style and are enthusiastic and passionate about vintage fashion.
The position is based at our Holloway Road Store in North London.
As an ambassador of Vivien of Holloway, your main responsibilities will be as follows:?
• Promote and uphold the image of Vivien of Holloway. This includes ensuring you represent the glamour of the brand at all times.
• Create and maintain a special connection with our amazing customers and strong fan base by offering a unique and personal shopping experience.
• Retaining customer loyalty by offering a service that goes above and beyond expectations.
• The upkeep of the shop including housekeeping, general maintenance and stock replenishment, handling cash etc
The successful candidate must demonstrate exceptional communication and customer service skills and understand the values of Vivien of Holloway.
Ideally, the successful candidate would be closely located to our beautiful store in Holloway, North London.
Please send your cover letter, CV and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail order/ Customer Services Manager
We are looking for that magical person who is always ready to help.
You will need a great telephone manner, have good computer skills and a knowledge of
Royal Mail business postal system.
Full-time Production Assistant
We are looking for a full-time Production assistant to join our team based in our headquarters in North London.
Typical Work activities include:
• This is a supporting role for the production and buying team.
• Working closely with the head of Production and Creative Director
• Assisting the head of production with a multitude of daily tasks.
What we are looking for:
• Previous experience in fashion production is essential
• Good knowledge of vintage fashion
• Upbeat can do attitude, highly organised, self-motivated and hardworking
• Excellent communication skills
• Can work well in a face paced environment and take there hand to any situation that arises
• Excellent attention to detail
• A real team player
• Passionate about the Vivien of Holloway Brand and ambition to contribute to the growth of the company.
In return we offer:
• Flexible Hours
• Great benefits including clothing discount and allowance
If you think you are the right candidate for the job and have what it takes then we want to hear from you!
Please email: email@example.com
with Production Assistant Role in the Title, your C.V and a cover letter telling us why you would be perfect for the position!
We look forward to hearing from you!